Monday, January 14, 2008

Introduction

My topic for this blog is environmental problem relate to country development. This topic concerns some developing country and some developed country’s political, economic and human science. Under this topic, I will talk about how dose environmental problem relate and effect country development; I will use China, Brazil, America, and England as background, and bring Carbon trading, how to use environmental resource and different event that’s relate to environment, also how dose those event effect for getting natural resource and efficiency of Country develop. This topic is a really popular topic in the world now, as human quantity of life increased, more and more people begin to care about the environment, therefore it’s easy to find from newspaper, magazine and internet, for my opinion, it would be easy to find information covered by North America, because as this topic is a global issue, most of the information will covered by North America and media from my home—China, also it will translate to this two langrage. As I mentioned before, I will use China and America as an important example to show how is the problem relate their development. Because China and America has used different economic system, which China is command economic, America is market economic.

Thanks for reading that!!!! lol

1 comment:

ChrisBoucher said...

I believe that environmental problems are a very interesting blog topic. I also think that looking at more than two countries should be interesting. The country choice seems to be good, but maybe a country from Africa would be nice to analyse as well so we could see the situation on different continents. For the grammar, I think you should watch your verb tenses and double check the spelling, but it looks to be alright overall. I look forward to read your next posts!

Chris